Thursday, 29 March 2012

That "first sale feeling" :)

So, after only being open a short while I made a couple of sales!

I sold A cute little cat bed, and some catnip biscuits. Then the following day I sold A copper magnetic bracelet!

I'm so surprised at this, I'm told it usually takes a while to make your first sale?

Anyway, I received feedback on the cat bed this morning and the customer rated it highly and left a really nice review, so hopefully that'll encourage a few more people to purchase things :)

Anyway, hope everyone's having a great day, gorgeous weather here!

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your first sales! May they be the first of many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day BitnBobs!!
    Loved this post, and also like your blog so much :-)

    I'm an italian fashion blogger :) Please check out my blog too if you have time!
    It would be great if you could follow me back with GFC :)

    You have a new follower!! :-)

    Anna

    http://www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really good! Hope you get more sales :-)

    ReplyDelete